Article 2 – General Members
Section 1. – Qualifications
- Members of this Corporation shall be licensed nurses, practical nurses and student nurses whose applications have been received and approved by the credential committee pursuant to these Bylaws.
- Special members may be admitted as counselors upon approval by the Board of Directors.
Section 2. – Dues
- Dues for the Corporation shall be….
- The dues shall be waived for student members and other special members upon ratification by the Board of Directors.
- Dues are payable January 1 and are delinquent after April 1.
- Notice will be given to members upon failure to pay annual dues, and if such dues are not paid within 90 days, privilege of active membership shall be suspended.
Section 3. – Duties and responsibilities
- The timely payment of dues.
- Attendance at general and special meetings.
- Be members of committees and actively participate in the affairs of the Corporation.